These fritters make a perfect lazy Sunday lunch / brunch!
2 medium zucchini, grated
1 cup of corn kernels,
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
1/4 cup chopped mint
1/4 cup coriander
salt and pepper
handful of baby spinach
1/2 and avocado
feta cheese to top
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated zucchini by placing in a cheese cloth or paper towel.
- In a mixing bowl combine the zucchini, corn, eggs, almond mean, chilli, mint, coriander and salt and pepper.
- Add coconut oil to a pan and put on a high heat.
- When the pan is nice and hot, add the mixture to the pan. I use roughly two large tablespoons per fritter. Fry for 2-4 minutes before flipping.
- Keep fritters warm in the oven while doing more batches until all the mixture is used up.
- To serve, layer the fritters with baby spinach and top with avocado and feta.
Makes 8 fritters.